WORKSHOP TO EDUCATE BABY BOOMERS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
An educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" has been scheduled for Monday, September 14th at 1pm.
This seminar is brought to you by the Westford Council on Aging.
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Spots are limited and reservations are required.
Individuals may reserve space by
1) calling our seminar voicemail at 781-262-8950
2) Click the Purple Register Button at the upper right hand side of this page
Date and Time
Mon, Sep 14, 2020
1:00p - 2:15p EST
Bedford Council on Aging (Webinar)
Savvy Social Security (Sponsored By Bedford COA) September 14, 2020 at 1 PM Zoom Meeting