ZOOM INFO - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7022955735
WORKSHOP TO EDUCATE BABY BOOMERS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
An educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" has been scheduled for Wednesday, October 21st @ 6:30 pm.
This seminar is brought to you by the Medfield Council on Aging.
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Spots are limited and reservations are required.
Individuals may reserve space by
1) calling our seminar voicemail at 781-262-8950
2) email firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Click the Register Link at the upper right hand side of this page
Date and Time
Wed, Oct 21, 2020
6:30p - 7:15p EST