Social Security Planning Seminar - 3/25/2020 - What Baby Boo
WORKSHOP TO EDUCATE BABY BOOMERS ON SOCIAL SECURITY
A New Generation of Retirees Prepares to Collect Benefits
An educational workshop titled "Savvy Social Security Planning: What Baby Boomers Need to Know to Maximize Retirement Income" has been scheduled for
Wednesday, March 25th, 6:30pm
Medfield Council on Aging
1 Ice House Rd. Medfield, MA
Social Security is far more complicated than most people realize. The decisions baby boomers make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
Questions boomers are asking include:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
- 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
- When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
- Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
- How to estimate your benefits
- How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
- How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
- How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Individuals may reserve space by calling 781-262-8950 or emailing email@example.com
Date and Time
Wed, March 25, 2020
6:30p - 7:30p EST